TCB-4 First Responder
Setup and Operational in Two Minutes!
Introducing the TCB-4 First Responder Package. The package provides a complete solution for a reasonable price.
The TCB-4 First Responder includes the TCB-4 interoperability interface housed in a rugged shock-mount case. Along with the interoperability interface is three radios (VHF, UHF, 800MHz) and all the necessary cables and accessories to make the package work out of the box.The TCB-4 First Responder offers the flexibility of portability and set up for easy field configuration and quick field servicing. Radio interfacing is accomplished using the built-in radio settings database.
Standard options include digital audio delay, DTMF control, DSP based digital audio interface, and operates from +12VDC or 120VAC.
Accessories included are a power supply with optional battery backup. Other options include a STI-CO Tri-band antenna and triplexer.
• Completely self contained VHF, UHF and 800 MHz rapid deployment package
• Includes everything needed for operation on NPSPAC and Federal Interoperation frequencies
• Large 5.7” Color LCD touch panel display user interface enables radio and talk group operation without the need for a computer
• Kenwood Radios meets Federal NTIA requirements
• First Responders package includes a STI-CO tri-band antenna, cable and mount, 300Watt sine-wave DC to AC power inverter and battery operation all housed in a rugged 6U mobile case
• Additional radio mount supplied for attaching a customer specific radio. This enables the system to access local and statewide trunking networks
• All the powerful features of the TCB-2 Interoperability Interface. Four additional ports can be added for larger radio deployment needs
• A Multi-Unit Conference bridge enables connecting additional TCB-4 package together utilizing standard CAT-5 cable
• 10 W Speaker / microphone feature supports local dispatch operator position